This Trike is based on 1600cc VW mechanics and is totally unique and not built from a kit.t
- Type 3 engine and gearbox. Fully detailed in chrome, stainless steel and polished aluminium.
- Twin Weber 40 IDF carburettors fed by an electric race pump via a forward mounted spun aluminium fuel tank.
- Rear axle and suspension bare-metalled, base-coat and lacquered in kandy apple red metalflake
- Chrome coil over shocks. Custom fasteners (Chrome and Stainless steel). Chrome bobcat exhaust
- American Progressive 15 x 10” polished 3 spoke “Cheesecutter” rear alloys
- 295x50x15 Tyres, Rear custom fenders widened by 90mm and supported by twisted steel.
- Yamaha ‘Virago’ front end with air shocks and 35mm diameter one-off custom handlebars
- Custom lighting and forward controls (pedals)
- One-off custom fibreglass body. Black tooled leather upholstery.
- Colour finish kandy apple red metalflake, silver metal-flake dusted with mini-rainbow flake over a satin black basecoat
Tin-bashin, fibreglass and paint by Marcus at LFA 07786417405
‘Happy Daze Aircooled VW Club, Basingstoke, Hants